Monday, May 11, 2015

Corbin Shaving

One beautiful Sunday morning we were all getting ready for church.  Corbin was in the shower, I was doing Emma's hair and Bode and Kyle were playing on the iPad.  All of a sudden we heard a crash from the bathroom.  It sounded like one of our razors had fallen.  We asked Corbin if he was ok and he replied he was.  A few seconds later he shouted, "Um.....I'm bleeding."  I went running in to see what had happened and he told me his lip was bleeding.  I got him out of the shower and immediately started trying to get the blood to stop.  I asked him what had happened and he just stared at me.  Kyle came in and took one look at him and asked him, "Did you try to shave?"  Corbin looked at him and tears started welling up in his eyes and said, "Yes."  Kyle and I burst out laughing.  We explained to him that he was way too young to be shaving but when he is old enough Daddy will teach him.  I could not stop laughing through it all.  It was so funny!  Poor little guy.


No comments: