Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bode and Quinn

Bode has started thinking that he is big enough to go and play just like his big siblings and gets very mad at me when I don't let him go play with all of them.  The other day Emma was on her way out to go play with her friend Zoey and Bode was throwing a huge fit and wanted to go play too.  I asked him if he wanted to go see if his little friend Quinn could come and play at his house.  He got so excited.  Bode had his very first official play date and they were just the cutest ever.  As soon as we got Quinn and got back to our house I gave them each a popsicle and then the disappeared.  I went looking for them and found them out in my back yard jumping on the tramp together.  It was so cute. I finally convinced them to come upstairs and filled up our water table for them where they played for a good 45 minutes.











No comments: