Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Estes Park Part 1

1 week after Bode was born we went on vacation with the Parrish clan to Estes Park, Colorado.  Yes you read that right, 1 week after.  There are days that I look back and think I was crazy but then there are other days that I'm glad we did end up going. I just told myself it was either sit at home by myself with 3 kids or sit in a condo with family and have people there to help entertain my 2 older kids.  We started out the trip with the drive there.  The drive went so much better than I had anticipated for it to go.  We stopped pretty much every 3 hours so I could feed Bode and really only had to make 2 stops.  While driving our car reached 100,000 miles.  Once we got there we had dinner and took the kids swimming and then went to bed.  The next day was Sunday.  Church was about an hour away so my Dad got permission from his bishop to do our very own sacrament meeting which ended up being such a great experience.  We spent the rest of the day relaxing and exploring the play area and the river around the condos.
















No comments: