Thursday, April 11, 2013

No Nap - Part 2

This little girl has me so confused!  She tells me everyday no nap and most days she is ok but this day she was acting tired and so I tried to lay her down but she fought me the whole time so maybe I was just being crazy.  She was dancing and singing all afternoon.  I sat down to pay a bill on the iPad and looked over to see where Emma was and this is how I found her.  I had literally been doing my thing for 2 minutes and we had just had a conversation right as I sat down.  She was so out of it that she didn't even wake up when I moved her over to the couch.

2 comments:

Parrish Family said...

She is such a cutie! And the nap thing is confusing. By the way, where did you get her flip flops? I think my girls need some.

Chelsea said...

Sarah was a nap fighter too. I stopped calling it a nap. We now refer to it as "relaxing time" and she doesn't have to sleep just sit quietly for awhile. I just tell her she needs a little relaxing break and she can take her book in her room or watch a movie in my bed. Either way she usually ends up falling asleep really quickly AND I don't have to fight with her about it. And if she doesn't sleep she at least has a little down time where she can feel restful.