Monday, October 29, 2012

Parrish Halloween Party

This year my brother and sister in law decided it would be fun to have a Halloween party. Unfortunately Mom and Dad weren't able to make it but they were missed! We came dressed in costumes and played a bunch of different games. First up was bobbing for apples.   The kids weren't 100% sure about the game but after awhile they warmed up to it and both Macey and Corbin were able to get apples.  I attempted but I wasn't willing to get my hair wet so I was unsuccessful.  Hadley loved just playing in the water and throwing the apples in. Then we decorated cookies and headed downstairs for some donut on a string eating.  The kids thought that it was awesome and did really well.  We then paired up each couple and they went against each other.  After the donuts we did some pumpkin bowling, which by far was the kids favorite game.  Emma even got into it, which she was having none of anything that night.  After bowling the adults played a brown paper bag game where you have to pick up a brown paper bag with nothing but your teeth and only your feet can touch the ground.  I was reall impressed with how well everyone did.  We got quite a few rounds in before people started falling.  In the end it came down to Alissa and I and Alissa won.  She is far more flexible than I am but we got really far. 
























No comments: