Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Valentine Date

For our Valentine's date this year Kyle kept it a complete surprise. All he would tell me was that he was super excited for it. This is something Kyle has never really done before as far as keeping it a total surprise so I was really excited. We got to the place and I was SO surprised. Thanks to Groupon, he was able to schedule a helicopter ride for us. It was amazing! We flew up over Ogden and up Ogden canyon, over Pineview reservoir then back down North Ogden canyon. I couldn't have been more surprised. After the helicopter ride he had made reservation for us at our favorite sushi place, Tona. Best Valentine date EVER! (Except for the one he proposed to me on!)


2 comments:

Parrish Family said...

What a fun date!

Kirsten said...

WOW! What a unique date. Looks like it was a blast!