Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lagoon

Last Monday we went to Lagoon for the afternoon. To say Corbin loved it, I feel would be a total understatement. As he told my Mom while she was getting him some "blue ice cream" AKA a blue snowcone, "I love this whole world!" I haven't really been to Lagoon since before I had Corbin and the kiddieland that they have their is fabulous! It has tons of shade and has a lot more rides than it ever had when I was younger I feel like.

The first ride he rode on was the famous Bulgy the Whale ride. That ride is so old but he seemed to have some fun on it.


Next it was on to the new ride called Balbora, a new kiddie rollercoaster. He was so excited and when he got off he immediately wanted to go on it again. He ended up riding this ride 4 times before we left the park.




Brett & Corbin on the egg drop ride.



Emma didn't get to do much but we were able to take her on her very first carousel ride. She wasn't quite sure what was going on but she seemed to have a good time on it.







My Mom & Aunt Teresa were nice enough to take the kids after we ate some dinner so that Kyle and I could ride on some of the big rides. They took them on the train ride, the carousel again and Corbin and Grandma rode the Dragonfly.




1 comment:

Brett Parrish said...

Where is the Video of the Bumper Cars? HAHA! :)