Friday, March 24, 2017

The Traeger

Costco is a scary place for Kyle and I to go together sometimes.  We went to a Costco that wasn't the normal one we go to a couple of weeks before Christmas.  While walking around I told Kyle that I was really struggling finding something to get him for Christmas and kept asking him what he wanted.  As we were walking he got a goofy smile on his face and told me he wanted a Traeger.  I didn't even know what that was.  As we walked a little further we ran into a salesman selling Traegers.  Kyle kept walking and I stopped to talk to the guy.  After about half an hour I broke and bought it for him for Christmas.  To say Kyle was excited is a huge understatement.  I told him he had to wait for Christmas to open the box and set it up.  Christmas morning came and he kept talking about how he really wanted to set it up.  Kyle PATIENTLY waited a day and a half to open it and when he finally had a chance he was on it.  He's really excited to use it and hopefully we will have some pretty amazing food this summer!

No comments: