Monday, October 31, 2016

Rainbow


A little over a year ago I took almost this exact same picture but there is something about a rainbow that just makes me so happy.  Maybe because it gives me hope for what comes after a storm.  Whether it's weather or a personal storm that I'm going through there is beauty after the darkness.  This has become a really great reminder for me as we go through Kyle's project in Ephraim.  I get asked all the time how things are going and if it's hard and the answer is yes it is hard.  It's very hard and there are lots of days or weeks that I just want to curl up in a ball and cry or throw a huge tantrum  but I know that we are becoming closer as a family and I am becoming a stronger person.  We take it a day at a time but I know that we will survive this storm and there is going to be wonderful things at the end of it.  


No comments: