Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bear Lake Week 2

We were able to go to our 2nd week of Bear Lake the end of August.  It was a tad bit different this time around because the week we got was everyone's first week of school so not everybody could come the whole time or come at all.   The beginning of the week was just my family minus Kyle and Cam and Torie's family.  Kyle and Heidi's family were able to join us on Wednesday.  Because I checked my kids out of school Corbin learned the harsh reality of missing a whole week of school and battled me on doing homework one day.  I could not stop laughing at him and that seemed to only make it worse.  The kids loved knee boarding, wake boarding and Corbin was even successful in getting up to wake surf.  Lots of boat rides and tubing was done as well.






























No comments: