Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Bode's 3rd Birthday

Bode turned 3 years old on June 8th.  He is all boy and has the strongest personality all squeezed into this little boy.  He is extremely opinionated about things and is extremely independent.   He has given me a run for my money and has been one hard kid for me to parent sometimes but on the other hand he can be my most sweetest, best behaved and most affectionate child.  It's either really good or really bad with him.  But even on my hardest days with him he still makes me smile and laugh.  We love Bode so much and can't imagine our family without him.   We had so much fun celebrating him on his special day.  We had chick-fil-a for dinner and he got to open his presents.  He's currently obsessed with Paw Patrol, all things sports especially baseball and "his" friends.  


















No comments: