Friday, March 6, 2015

Girls Day-TOFW

As mentioned before we decided this year for Christmas for my Mom and Dad that we would give them our time.  Boys had their day and now it was the girls turn.  We decided to do a weekend of Time Out for Women.  Best decision ever!  Such a great weekend hanging out with people that mean the world to me and getting regenerated.  It truly was a time out for me.  Things had been a little crazy and I hadn't been feeling totally myself and it was so nice to get away and have a chance to focus on me and what I need.  One speaker really just hit it home for me and it was funny how it went right along with my personal theme for the year.  Her motto for life is "Lower the bar and Be awesome!"  She talked a lot about how as moms we put so much pressure and expectations on for ourselves and we need to realize that we don't have to have it all perfect.  We need to be the best Mom for our kids.
There were also a lot of other really great speakers and music.  It was just what I needed and it definitely helped that I was there with 4 very special ladies in my life.  I don't have sisters so all of my sister in laws have an extremely special place in my heart!  My name was also drawn during one of the drawings and I won a $50 gift card to Deseret Book!  I was in such shock! I've never won anything like that before!














No comments: