Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bode

A few things I want to remember about Bode at this age:

*He is so independent and fights us on anything that we try to do for him.
*He is starting to talk A LOT!  Most of it is just jabbering but he sure seems to have a lot to say and likes to voice his opinion frequently.
*He loves Elsa and does a little happy dance whenever he hears a song from Frozen or even if he sees the movie box.
*I hear "Where's Emma?" at least 20 times while she is at preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
*I love when he says, "What the...."  It just makes me smile.
*When he burps he'll cover his mouth and whisper "scuse me" and then laugh hysterically.
*He refuses to sit in any kind of confining thing.  So no more high chairs or booster seats and now is currently fighting me on sitting in the seat of a shopping cart.  If I can distract him right after I put him in he's fine but if not he fights it for quite awhile.
*He thinks that he is just as big as his older siblings and can do everything they can do.  We have shed many many tears when they leave and he can't go play with them.
*He is a sweet boy and loves to give people hugs when they come to play and will give anything he's playing with lots of kisses!
*He is very into puzzles right now and will sit and play them for awhile.
*He now loves to go to nursery.  A few weeks ago we left right after sacrament meeting and he was so mad that we walked right past his nursery room and wouldn't let him go in.

We sure love this little boy and couldn't imagine our family without him!



No comments: