Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter Sunday

Our Easter was very small this year with us getting back from California the night before.  I even think if I hadn't put out the Easter baskets out Sunday morning my kids may have not known it was Easter until we had gotten to church and they talked about it in Primary.  I feel slightly bad about that but at the same time I don't because we had just had a blast on our family trip.  After church we went up to Heber to spend the rest of the day with the Liljenquist family.  Heidi had made sugar cookies for people to decorate and then the kids got to do an egg hunt and Corbin found the egg with the dollar bill in it.  Even though we were exhausted it was so nice to spend the evening with family!
























1 comment:

Parrish Family said...

Bode's expressions are so cute! Looks like a fun party!