Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentines Day

We had a pretty calm Valentines Day this year.  In the past I normally do mailboxes for my kids but I came to the realization that this tradition was going to have to change somehow because Corbin will be gone pretty much all day next year and was gone half the day at Kindergarten this year so instead of deliveries throughout the day they just got one big delivery after dinner.  During the day we had a little impromptu photo shoot (minus Corbin.  I'm not completely sure where or why I didn't get any photos of him) and then we got some naps in. After naps we decorated some sugar cookies and then we did our heart attack for Kyle on the sliding glass door.  This year the kids really got into it.  A couple of things that they said they love most about Daddy is "I love your shaved head!" (Emma)  "I love how hard Dad works." (Corbin)  When Kyle got home he walked in with the biggest bouquet of flowers that I have ever seen.  I mean this thing is HUGE.  We had our normal chicken parmesan dinner with cherry 7up floats and then the kids got their delivery.  Bode was more excited about the older 2 kids candy then his book and monkey but who could blame him on that.  After we did chocolate fondue.


























1 comment:

Parrish Family said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Emma's cookie!! :)