Wednesday, August 28, 2013

3 Kids Update

When I was pregnant with Bode I constantly heard how baby #3 was the hardest one.  No one really had great things to say about baby #3 so to say I was freaking out a little is a huge understatement. The first few weeks were quite an adjustment but I have to be honest, it was not as bad as I had anticipated it to be.  Now that's not saying we haven't had our struggles and that it hasn't felt like my world has been turned upside down some days but I'm so glad that it's been a lot smoother than I thought it would be. In a previous post I had mentioned how I felt like I was letting my kids down by having to tell them no all the time.  I still feel bad at times but luckily we have all adjusted to everything that comes along with babies and we seem to have found a good groove which I am so grateful for. Corbin and Emma are still OBSESSED with Bode and they are both such big helpers.  Bode is a pretty lucky little boy to have these 2 as his big brother and big sister. 





No comments: