Friday, March 8, 2013

Basketball Stars

This morning my kids informed me that they had a basketball game they needed to go to a basketball game.  Corbin went about his normal, and got all dressed to play basketball.  The next thing I knew Emma kept coming up to me and telling me she needed to get ready to go play basketball with Corbin.  I asked her if she wanted shorts like Corbin and she started screaming and jumping up and down and saying YES!  So I asked Corbin if his sister could borrow some basketball shorts and we got them both all ready for their game.  I then left the room to continue what I was doing and came back to check on them and asked them what they were doing and Corbin said, "Well, Mom.  We have to stretch and get our muscles all warmed up."  Then they asked for a snack to help get them "all powerful".  After snack it was time to go down to the game.  Corbin put on this whole pregame show for me and Emma just ran around after him attempting to copy his every move.  They were so funny to watch and I am so grateful for the relationship that they have and that they love to play together.













2 comments:

Katie Warner said...

Oh my gosh! The one of them stretching together is my favorite. SO cute. They remind me so much of my own kids, it's always fun to read what yours are doing!

Parrish Family said...

How cute are they!! And Emma is looking so tall in some of those pictures, wow. And Corbins serious face freaks me out. He would totally beat me in basketball, just by giving me that look. :)