Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More than Halfway

I am more than halfway done with this pregnancy! This pregnancy has been quite the rollercoaster ride for me.  Back in July I had a miscarriage and decided that I was more than fine waiting to get pregnant until after we had moved but the Lord obviously had his own plans for me.  I couldn't believe it when the pregnancy tests came back positive 2 months after my miscarriage.  With the move and all the stress that I was under I didn't feel like I was emotionally invested into this pregnancy like I had with the others.  It concerned me a lot but people reassured me that it was ok.  My midwife told me that more than 80% of the pregnant women she deals with have felt the same way I was and that for her 7th pregnancy it took her until she was 37 weeks pregnant.  Take it, it was her 7th baby, but still there was hope for me.  Now that most of the stress is off my plate with the move and everything I have found myself enjoying the little moments, like when baby moves.  I especially love when Corbin will ask to fill it move and he gets to feel it.  We were able to finally have our big ultrasound yesterday and seeing the baby got me really excited!  I know that this baby is a blessing and that we will love it!






1 comment:

Kirsten said...

You look so great. I'm sorry about your miscarriage last year but am so happy you have this sweet baby on his/her way!