Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Our Monthly Date-Catch Up

I thought when I gave Kyle a planned date every month for the year for Christmas that it would be so easy to do but boy life sure proved me wrong. With our life being changed by Kyle's new job and his commute to Provo everyday and our super busy summer the dates just didn't happen.  So we decided to play catch up and do the dates that we missed out on so we can finish the year on a good note.

The first was go to the park and play our favorite card game.  We ended up revising this one a little bit and one evening after the kids went to bed Kyle went and got us shakes and we played our favorite card game, Five Crowns.  We played twice and I beat Kyle both times!  That never happens so I was pretty proud of myself!



Our other date we were going to go do a round of golf but due to the end of summer and days getting shorter and Kyle having a 3 hour commute everyday we realized that the chances of us being able to go and play a round were pretty slim so we decided to change it a little and we went and hit a bucket of balls together.




No comments: