Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6 Year Anniversary

On Saturday, June 9th, Kyle and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary!  I still cannot believe that we have been married that long.  That time has flown by so fast!  Kyle was in charge this year and he surprised me with a horseback ride.  I have been begging and asking to go horseback riding since we were dating and he kept promising me that he would take me.  He finally kept that promise.  We went up by Sundance where they took us to Stuarts Waterfall.  My horse was named Grub and Kyle's was named Spike.








After our horseback riding we went to lunch at the Olive Garden.  Following lunch we drove out to Herriman, we are considering moving out there, to check it out.  While driving through a neighborhood looking at homes we came upon the UP house.  I was so excited that I just had to take a picture!  We are just starting the whole process of finding a home and moving but I really liked Herriman and we both got excited for this next adventure in our lives.  After doing some house searching we went to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple to be with Alissa, my brother's fiancee, as she went through for the first time.  It was very special for Kyle and I to be able to be in a temple the same day we got married.

 After temple and dinner we went to pick up the kids from Jodi's house and on our way out I had asked Kyle if we were going to make it to a gas station to fill up and he said yes.  About a minute later he tells me, "Nope, guess not."  We slowly coasted down 114th and were lucky enough to make a block away from a 7-11.  A kind family drove Kyle back from the gas station and waited until they knew that we had started our car and could drive away.

No comments: