Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bed Time?

After saying prayers and singing Emma a song I had just lied Emma down for bed when all of a sudden she started freaking out. Crying like she had been hurt. In a panic I picked her up and tried to get her to calm down. She kept pointing out into the kitchen where Corbin and Kyle were standing talking and I kept trying to tell her, "No. It's time for bed." Just then I realized that just as I was laying her down Kyle said the word, "Cookie" and that's when she started freaking out. So I asked her if she was wanting and cookie and she immediately got a smile on her face and said yes. So I brought her out and gave he some teddy grahams and she was so excited. I let her have a few and then told her we were finished and put her back in her bed and she went without any fits and went right to sleep. Apparently she is just like her Mommy, when she hears the word cookie she just HAS to have one!

2 comments:

Kelly Family said...

SO cute!

Kirsten said...

Haha!! How cute! You do such a good job of recording lots of the little things that happen. That is what makes your blog fun to read!