Monday, March 26, 2012

Things I've loved lately...

*Listening to my kids dance and sing and laugh together.
*Watching my kids play the piano.
*Having conversations with Corbin:
*"Mom my leg hurts, I think it's hungry."
*Watching Corbin stand up and recite the 2nd article of faith all by himself in Primary.
*Listening to Emma try and repeat words after us. She now knows what the cat, dog, monkey, and lion says. She also can say Hi, up, apple, please, Mom, and Dad.
*Watching my kids play together.
*Listening to both Corbin AND Emma pretend to be Cosmo the Cougar. When you ask Emma what Cosmo says she will growl at you!
*Listening to Corbin sing his primary songs that he is learning.
*Reading the same book 10 times a day to Emma.
*Taking my kids to the park and watching them play.
*Being a Mom to the 2 cutest kids!










1 comment:

Parrish Family said...

So many cute pictures! You sure have 2 cute kids! :)