Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Captain Americas

On Saturday, while I was busy helping out at a Family History Search thing our ward was doing, Kyle offered to watch our friends little girl Lily while her parents were attending the thing too. When I got home both Corbin & Lily were dressed up in the Captain America costumes that we have and Kyle had helped them make shields. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. While watching the kids he also had managed to do the dishes and make them dinner. He definitely deserved the "Super Dad" award that day.






After I had finished taking Corbin and Lily's pictures Emma grabbed one of the shields and was following me around saying cheese when I finally realized what she wanted she was so excited that I was taking her picture too!

1 comment:

Parrish Family said...

Okay the older kids are cute, but Emma's picture cracks me up!! I love that face1 :)