Monday, February 6, 2012

Our Monthly Date #1

For Christmas I put together a year of dates for Kyle. Each month has been planned out and some of them have been prepaid. They are things that we wouldn't normally do. For January I planned for us to go to the Clark Planetarium and see the Hubble 3D movie. I picked this for our date because I had heard that it was really good, which it was, plus when we were dating one of our favorite things to do together was drive up the canyon and look at the stars so I thought what better way to start out our year of dates than by looking at the stars.
After the movie we went to Tucanos for some lunch. Doing this date has started getting me really excited for the rest of our dates throughout the year.




I promised myself that I was going to document each date. I didn't do a very good job on this one but I'm going to try really hard to be better about doing all the rest of them.

2 comments:

Ploharz Family said...

That is a way cute pic of you guys! Let me know when you are ready for the next so I can watch the kidos!!

Bonnie said...

that is such a cool idea, Megan! your kids are so cute!