Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Liljenquist family. Our morning started with a family Turkey Bowl. After which we enjoyed a yummy turkey dinner. We love Thanksgiving and what it stands for. I'm so thankful for family and the good relationships I have with them. I'm also thankful for my little family. Corbin and Emma are such a blessing in our lives and I am so grateful that they are part of our family. Last, but definetly not least, I'm thankful for Kyle. He is a great husband and a wonderful Dad. I'm grateful for his job and his willingness to work to support our family and his desire for me to be able to be a stay at home mom. He works so hard to provide for our family and I am so grateful for that passion that he has.






1 comment:

Parrish Family said...

Emma in the dog cage is pretty funny! Looks like it was a fun Thanksgiving! :)