Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Decorating the Tree

From the second that we got in the car to leave our Thanksgiving festivities, Corbin started begging to put up the Christmas tree. He begged all morning once he woke up and was beyond excited when we started pulling out all of the boxes to decorate for Christmas. He loves to turn the lights on and loves having them on all the time. I've finally convinced him that we don't need them on during the middle of the day. I will admit that as I was working on the Christmas tree I turned and looked at Emma and started to think back to when she was an ity bity baby last year and how much she loved to look at the lights and I started crying. I'm sure it was the lack of sleep that I was functioning on because I had been out all night shopping the after Thanksgiving sales, but it made me a little sad to think how fast this year has gone by and how big she has gotten.




2 comments:

Parrish Family said...

Corbins face is so cute holding that Christmas ball. We are feeling that excitment in our house too! :)

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

I love it, Christmas is too much fun for the kids! (and me still, i just love all the excitement.) I got teary eyed looking at pictures of Christmas too, I feel like it is just going too fast.
Your family pictures are too cute. Your family cooperates, they look awesome.
Jess