Saturday, October 1, 2011

Church History Museum

This week we took a field trip down to Salt Lake to go the Church History Museum. I had heard really good things about their kid section and everything I heard was true. Corbin had such a great time pretending to feed the missionaries, gathering the eggs and picking the vegetables. He loved building towers and fishing over the edge of the boat and he loved dressing up and learning how to dance. Emma loved the stuffed chickens they had and I even put a skirt on her when Corbin was dancing. It was huge on her but she looked so cute in it. We also saw a replica of the pulpit there. It was a great time to talk to Corbin about General Conference this weekend and that the prophet and apostles will be speaking from a pulpit that looks just like it.






2 comments:

Parrish Family said...

Looks like the museum was a FUN trip!

Emily said...

How cool! I've never been there, but it looks like a ton of fun, maybe some day I'll make it up there. I love Emma in that skirt - cute cute!