Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Point

My Mom told me about Thanksgiving Point doing their $2 dollar Tuesdays in the month of August so I thought that it could be fun to take my kids down and check it out. At the last minute my friend Kelly and her 3 girls joined us. We decided once we got there to do their farm. The animals were at the perfect height for the kids to be able to see them and pet them. With the $2 admission it included a pony ride and wagon ride. The line for the pony ride was really long so we each took turns standing in line while the other one stayed with the kids in the shade. I'm sure glad she decided to come with us.












When we were done with the farm my friend Kelly and her girls had to head home but Corbin asked if we could stay and do the dinosaur museum. I decided that for $2 that it could be fun. I was a little nervous to go and do it completely by myself but we actually ended up having a really good time. We grabbed a bite to eat at their cafe and than went into the museum part. Corbin has just started really getting into dinosaurs so he enjoyed this a lot more than I thought he would. He was so good about when he got too far in front of me he would come back and wait. It really was sweet. My favorite part was they had a couple sand pits that they kids could take little brushes and look for dinosaur bones.








No comments: