Thursday, March 10, 2011

Home Library

Corbin loves going to the library but unfortunately we haven't been able to go for awhile since having Emma so Corbin has made his own library in his house. He picks out the books he wants takes them over to Kyle's old laptop and checks them out and than would take them over to Emma and show her what books he got and than stack them up.





And because my blog has really become like a journal for me I have to post this so I remember it. Last week we had a pretty good rainstorm that had thunder with it. I was trying to explain to Corbin that sometimes when it rains it makes big noises called thunder and that it's nothing to be afraid of. There was a really loud thunder noise and Corbin came up to me and says, "MOM! The storm farted!" I could not stop laughing. It was so funny.

And just because she is so cute:

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Emma is so darling. I love what he does with the laptop, since he can't go to the library! So fun!